Baked potatoes prepared with some local species and seasonal herbs. Use freshly grounded sea salt and pepper. Smile, put some music on and let’s start.
- 1kg small red or white potatoes
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (6 cloves)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C.
- Cut the potatoes in quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated. Roast in the oven for about 1 hour or until crisp.
- Serve hot.
Preparation: 60 minutes